... Winter Outfit - Travel Edit ...



Hi,
It’s been a while but I am back with a new one. I finally have my precious laptop back and running and will be on schedule for the new year.  This post is for those who need an outfit inspiration throughout this holiday season and want to be snug but chic.
Recently, I found myself in Paris for a few days and I was in need of a very casual outfit but I still wanted to look cute as it was a romantic getaway before the holiday frenzy kicks in. I find dresses to be the easiest alternative when it comes to quick and comfy outfits. You can choose a basic color and accessorize to make the look complete. You can effortlessly dress it up or down and look your absolute best for a coffee, a shopping spree or even an evening out. I wanted to give the look a sexy element so I added the leopard booties. I personally find leopard print to be the sexiest feature in an outfit and small touches here and there help giving the outfit a pizazz vibe. For the rest of the look I chose simplicity, as I wanted to have a full experience of the city and see as much as I could on the limited days I was there, that’s why I kept my makeup and hair to the absolute minimum.
Hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check in soon as there will be more content coming your way from yours truly.
Until then stay safe and stay awesome!


   
Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

  1. It's great that you got your laptop back and got to visit Paris before the holiday frenzy. I've never been there, or even to that side of the pond. I love how you style your outfits. You look fabulous rocking that mini-dress styled with the plaid scarf and black hosiery. Your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick all look beautiful.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts