...Outfit Of The Week #1...





I’ve been having thoughts about my style and fashion choices lately and I feel that I have gone into a bad place. I am still trying to find my style and feel comfortable in my own skin but somewhere along the way I stopped having fun trying new things and playing up with my clothes and my wardrobe became a bit dull. I am looking at my closet and I see a lot of colour but there is a section there on the right side that contains all of these clothes that I just grab every day and I have been wearing for months without even realizing it. 








Things had to change and the first thing that I did was to declutter my wardrobe and make space for some new clothes. The rule was simple, I had to buy only clothes that would make me feel amazing and comfortable wearing them. The next step was to re-organise my wardrobe and put all my clothes in plain sight where I could see every single one of them. I realized I haven’t worn so many clothes that were brand new, still with their tags on, because they had been forgotten in the back of my closet. 






The last step of my journey towards finding myself and my style was to challenge myself. So, every week I must put together an outfit and I will be posting it here every Wednesday. Yes, there will be two posts per week now in my blog, so you better keep an eye for it!

So, this week I went for a very casual look with a pop of color and as it is now officially Christmas month, I went with a red flannel. I was having a pretty chilled day in general, involving walking in the center of London so the safest option were sneakers. Given that it was extremely cold that day the beanie was a necessity and not as much a fashion choice, and although I would have preferred to keep my hair up in a ponytail, I had to wear the beanie because I got a headache from the cold 2 min after stepping outside in the cold. But it looks cute so, silver linings hey? As for makeup I kept things neutral and used my trusty Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and a matte liquid lipstick for my lips as it lasts a long time and I knew I wouldn’t need to worry about it smudging.




Beanie: Accessories
Flannel: H&M
Striped T-Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Levi’s
Sneakers: Adidas Stan Smith





Did you like this outfit? What outfit did you go for this week? 




Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @KateAnag
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    womens and mens clothing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts