... Christmas Gift Guide ...









I don’t know where time has gone but it’s already Christmas time, and the thing that makes Christmas special to me is the joy that you can pass on to other people by giving. Giving gifts, giving love, giving your time and spreading happiness around like confetti. That’s is the true magic of Christmas.

Now personally I enjoy giving gifts to other people. I make notes all year round for each one of my friends and family with things that I believe they might like and things that they have said that they needed in the past. I believe strongly that a gift shouldn’t be expensive but thoughtful. Heinz why most of the gifts I am giving are personalized to the needs and style of each one of my loved ones and I know they will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed  giving them.

So for today I have made a list with all the things I thought would make a very nice gift to someone special in your life.

PS. The items presented bellow will be linked at the end of the post.



HEADPHONES




MINI BLUETOOTH PRINTER




PHOTO ALBUM




PHOTO COLLAGE  





CHEERZ PHOTO BOX




FLOWERS




CANDLES




JUMPER









BOOKS

BOARD GAME






Gift Guide Links

HEADPHONES - here
MINI BLUETOOTH PRINTER - here
PHOTO ALBUM (limited edition) - here 
PHOTO COLLAGE - Gift 
CHEERZ PHOTO BOX - here use code KATAN29 for a discount on your first order!
FLOWERS - garden centre
CANDLES - here
JUMPER - H&M not available anymore- similar here
BOOKS - here
BOARD GAMES - here and here



Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

  1. The blogs you produce are really of good quality. I love to read your writings and shall come again to check out the latest posts.
    www.lovemyfashions.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts