... Silver Smokey Cat-eye ...




It’s been a while since I posted new content. Many things contributed to me being away for a while and taking some time off, but the main reason would have to be the fact that I still have no laptop to work with and I am still using my boyfriend’s one when I can. It is not convenient and I don’t feel inspired.
Anyway, hopefully my precious laptop will come back soon, I mean it’s been 3 months, and I will be back in the game no time.
Today, I thought I’d post a makeup look I did a while back. It is a silver smokey eye with thick cat-eye shaped eyeliner and a nude lip. To achieve this look, I used the Urban Decay naked 2 palette. For the base I used FOXY and then used VERVE in the middle of the crease. To give the eye that smokey defined look I used, in the outer corner of the crease SNAKEBITE first and BUSTED on the edge, just to intensify the corner of my eye a tad more. It is a settle look that can be worn in the day time as well as the night but if you want something more intense you could add a bit of the BLACKOUT shade to the outer corner of the crease and the bottom line of the eye and give it a darker vibe.
With the eyeliner, I chose a liquid one because I feel like this look is a bit more sleek and defined and a pencil eyeliner tends to give you a messier definition with the lines, but as always that is up to you and the look you are going for. Start your line from the middle of the eye all the way to the end. For your flick, you need to find that imaginary straight line where your bottom eye line would meet the end of your eyebrow. That will give you the most natural cat eye but you need to draw the line whilst your eye is open for optimum results. That way you are able to see exactly where the line needs to be. Then, connect the two lines together and you’re done. Practice makes perfect with this one.
For my lips I used a nude colour from NYX velvet lips. The rest of my makeup is the same as the one I had in my natural makeup look if you are interested in that.
I hope you enjoyed this one and I will see you again soon with a new post hopefully written on my laptop.
Until then stay safe and be awesome!


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts