... Apple Picking Fun ...



As I mentioned in an earlier insta story my laptop is gone. And while I am waiting for it to be repaired and sent back to me, I have to use other peoples computers to edit and upload; which makes it a bit harder to keep up. I am without a laptop for the last month or so and will remain at this state until December probably.
This week I have made a gallery of my favourite pictures from my apple-picking day trip in Kent. If you want to see what happened to all the fresh apples that we got, just have a peak at the previous post for a delish apple pie recipe.  
I got to spent the day in nature surrounded by trees and bees, got to play around with my camera- which I haven’t done for a little while- and the result that I got made me very proud of my , still not completely forgotten, camera skills. I hope you enjoy this post and I apologise for the uploading delays lately. Hopefully I will get my laptop back soon and I will be right on track again in no time! Till then stay safe and keep an eye on instagram and facebook for upload alerts.














Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts