... Natural Makeup Look ...




Another week, another Saturday post. When this post goes live, I will be in the middle of a twelve hour shift, trying to keep my sh*t together until the end of the day, where I will get to go home and sleep in the sofa whilst thinking if I am hungry before I take a shower. Lovely picture isn’t it?
This is a normal working day for me and for many other people and it can be exhausting mentally and physically. Burn out is just around the corner.
But, every one of us needs to find that one thing in their day that makes them happy. For some is yoga, others like morning meditation, reading, listening to music on their way to work, anything that can make you start the day with a smile. For me, this something is makeup. It is my morning kick and a bell in my head that alerts me to start the day and be proactive as soon as I put my makeup on. To some it might sound very superficial and shallow but the way I see it is this – putting my “face” every day is very empowering and creative, I do not wish to cover my imperfections but rather enhance my strong features. It takes time, dedication and it never looks the same as it shifts with my mood.  My usual makeup look in the morning, due to lack of time and nature of work, is a natural kinda glowy look with a strong brow and a neutral lip colour.  I use a champagne shade for the eyes and a rose-gold highlighter to the rest of my face. For lips I always opt for a matte long lasting shade and I make a very defined brow to frame my face and give a strong character to the look.
I wear this makeup for a full day of work and by the end of the day it still looks presentable. It is very natural and there is not a lot of noise in the look so any smudges throughout the day are easily fixed. This is a go-to option for days where I want to look presentable but don’t necessarily have the time or mood to do something fancier.
That’s all for today. I really hope you enjoyed this look as well as a peak to my – not so fancy – everyday life. I have a preview on IGTV and full tutorial on youtube for this makeup look if you want to recreate or see how I achieved it. If you do, please tag me on instagram and don’t forget to follow me for more makeup looks and creations.



What do you love the most out of your morning routine? // What puts a smile on your face every morning?

Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts