... Halloween Nail Designs ...




If you’ve met me before, then you probably know already that Halloween season is one of my most creative periods throughout the year. As I said in my previous post, makeup is a form of expression but is also fun. And whenever I get an excuse to work on something a little bit crazier than usual I am, what some would call,  a combination of a child running towards candy store and a mad scientist that rubs his hands together while doing his evil laugh.  Halloween is all about the role playing and getting dressed to look like someone else, being the spookier version of you and getting in touch with your inner Goth self.
But a look is made perfect with the details and although you might spent hours and hours on a Halloween costume, it’s the small details that really put a look together.
So, I’m here today to talk about nail designs, cause in my opinion a look is not finished without a gorgeous nail style. I am a true believer that when it comes to nails the more the merrier, I like noisy nails and fancy designs that catch your eye immediately. Unfortunately my job role at the moment does not allow me to go all out on the nail crazy but hey, a girl can dream right? So I have been looking on WeHeartIt and I have gathered some of the designs that I would do on my nails this time around and also can we just acknowledge how freaking talented some people are?  
I have put all of the designs at the end of this post so you can scroll and pick the one you like the most.
That is it for today, I hope you like it and that you’ve been inspired to make some noise with your Halloween nails.  I will see you next week with another makeup look – Halloween edition . Until then have fun whatever you do, eat loads of candy because hey, why not, and have an amazing weekend! 

What are you going as this Halloween?

Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

















Comments

Popular Posts