... Movie Night Snacks ...




Now that the weather has started to cool down a little bit I feel the urge to have more nights in and get cozy with a good book or a movie. Following various discussions with friends I have come to think that this season has a drop of melancholy for the summer end and a hint of anticipation for the winter. This is the time when the hot drinks come out to play and comfort food is at it’s finest.
So, I was having one of those night the other day and was chilling in my fort made of sofa pillows and blankets and I realized that I was missing the snacks! I mean, you know you gotta have snacks in a fort, right? It’s like “The rule”! So, I went online and tried to find recipes that were easy and quick and came up with some very nice ideas that you can try and make on a movie night to share with your friends or a loved one.
So here goes. We got the brownies on a stick, an easy way to eat brownies without getting all messy. If you have a sweet tooth this is perfect for you.  Just make any brownie recipe of choice, cut the pieces so that they fit on a stick put them on a platter and done!
Next up is my personal favourite. Salty popcorn with chocolate and marshmallows. Very easy to make. Melt some chocolate and blend it with the popcorn and the marshmallows, put it in a tray and in the fridge for 15 minutes, take out and break into chunks. Enjoy!
Last but not least, is a pizza made out of garlic bread. Just add the ingredients of choice, put it in the oven for 10 minutes and eat while it’s hot.
Make sure to make you space as cosy as you can, light up a candle, bring your favourite blanket, make some hot coffee or tea and enjoy your special time whether its with friends or with the company of a book. 
These were all the snacks I have for today. I have been enjoying these guilty pleasures lately. I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you do recreate these ideas and recipes send me picks! I always enjoy seeing what you make. Till next week, happy snuggling!





Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts