... Autumnal Nail Designs...


What’s the first thing you notice in someone? For me, the first thing that will catch my eye is a person’s fingers. I believe that a clean and well-nourished hand, mirrors a person that is self-caring and dedicated a few minutes of his day to look after themselves. Plus the secret to a smart looking style is always the details. The well ironed shirt, the polished shoes, the fresh manicure etc.
I do enjoy a good manicure and for me it represents a pampering ritual. Making myself looking pretty on the inside and on the outside. I dedicate one day of the month to give myself the break that I need so desperately. My pampering day includes reading, bubble baths, waxing, manicure and pedicure, hair masks and so much more. A day ultimately for myself. Sounds appealing? You can do it too! It can be any day of the month, I name it my spa day, it can be at a spa or at home, alone or with a friend and the only goal for your day is to relax, the only decision to make will be what nail colour you’re going to do your nails.
And that’s were this post will come handy! I noticed that although I have a good imagination and inspiration when it comes to my clothes and makeup, I am a bit dry on the nail sector. So, I decided that every season I will do one post with nail designs, an inspiration board if you like, to help me and whoever else needs get inspired for the next nail design of choice.
These pictures are all from We Heart It and are here purely for inspirational purposes, although I kinda wish I could do these designs by myself… How cool would that be?  Anyway, that’s all for today. Hope this inspired you and as always if you recreate any of these send me pics and tag me on Insta, I wanna see what you came up with! 











Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

  1. Your spa days sound delightful. The nail art in these photos is amazing! I love the pampering-day and nail-art inspirations.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts