... Autumn Notes ...




Another month, another post about products that I have been using and loving, that I am going to share with you today. September is the month that I still like to keep my makeup light and use highlighter in more orangey tones, but it is also the month where my skin starts to get dry and needs a bit more help to “glow from within” ya know?
Choosing a good moisturiser and a foundation that will give me a glowy look is a must during this time of the year. For eye shadows again, I keep things sparkly and I like to use more burnt orange tones with a metallic effect to them. Colour pots will give you the best wet look as well, as you can mix the eye shadow with some water before applying to eyelid.



Tell me that when I say cosy you don’t immediately think candles and a blanket. Seriously, fall candles have the best scents like pumpkin spice, tomato leaves, pine forest etc. You just can’t go wrong with a good candle and an oversized blanket.
And of course, I can’t even begin to say how bubble baths are the epitome of cosiness and relaxation after a long day, right? I mean, I don’t know about you but for me a good bubble bath, swifts any bad day to a spa day. You just have to pick the right soap/bath bomb and a good book, and you’re set.
After you finish your bath don’t forget to have a manicure with a fresh colour because, hey, summer is still in your heart and you are probably still going through the holiday pics that just came in the mail box, so I’ll give you this one.
These are some of the things I am currently loving, and I honestly feel so, in my comfort zone during fall. It is by far my most loved season.


Tell me what have you been loving this month// what’s your favourite season?

Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

Popular Posts