... Go-To Summer Holiday Outfit ...



This summer I travelled a lot. I changed a ton of outfits and styles. 
But one outfit stood out and has been my favourite by far, for many years. Whenever in doubt, I reach for it and it always looks boho and carefree. Exactly how I like my summer holidays.




A pair of comfy jean shorts, a T-shirt of choice, a brown belt, boho comfy flats and a bandanna is everything you need to rock the perfect summer look. You can wear this for your city walks, shopping, errands, late afternoon drinks at the beach bar and so many more occasions. It is very easy to put together and will be perfect for a very hot summer day. If it is sunny, add a hat! And do not forget your sunscreen! Play with the T-shirts, change it up. Put your T-shirt inside your shorts or leave it outside for a girly boy-look. Put the bandanna on your head or tie it to your leg or hand for a more relaxed vibe. Play with your outfit and change it up according to what you’ll be doing that day. Have fun with it! This is your summer outfit, its gonna have tear and wear at the end of the summer but that's going to bring your summer memories back to life every time you look at it. 
Hope you enjoyed this post and the outfit ideas. I sure enjoyed wearing that look. Have fun wherever you are and have an amazing August!
What's your go-to summer outfit? let me know down below in the comment section and I will see you next week with new content.


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts