... Flames - Makeup Look ...




Fall, I am so ready for you. The season of latte coffees, pumpkin spiced everything, layers and cosy outfits, blankets and the colour orange.
It is already starting to get chillier in UK and I am loving it. Morning are crispier, weather is gloomier, and the day is starting to get sorter and sorter. And yes, I have already put out my winter clothes and my wardrobe is so ready for this year’s fall! Can’t wait to start wearing layers and have a fall themed feed on this blog.
Unfortunately, it is not just as cold yet for me to justify wearing layers and scarves etc. But as I said I am very eager to start fall so the best way to do so is light up a fall scented candle and start doing a fall inspired makeup look. 


This is what todays post is all about. I mean you probably figured it out already by the title, right?
This look is inspired by the brown leaves of Fall and burned orange which is a colour I am feeling very drown to lately.
For this look I used the Urban Decay Heat palette and a lot of the Bourjois bronzing powder in Medium 51. I focused more on the eyes and played with red and orange shades and did a lot of blending between the two. To finish and define the eye I used a brown eyeliner pencil and black mascara. I did not use a lot of highlighter because I wanted this look to be as warm as possible and for the skin to be matte but still healthy looking. So, I put all the focus under my eyes and used the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to brighten up my eyes. Also, dark makeup can make the eyes look more tired than they are, and it is essential to put a good foundation for your makeup to avoid that.
If you want to see how I achieved this makeup I also have uploaded a video on my IGTV channel showing you the process from top to bottom.
Let me know if you liked this post – I certainly did - and stay tuned for more post like this.


Are you a Fall or Summer person? // Are you excited for Fall?

Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

  1. 'm a Spring person, but will enjoy the autumn too. I love the more moderate temperatures of spring and fall - each season has its own beauty to be appreciated. I do love the lattes and autumn's yummy pumpkin spiced munchies.
    The flame makeup look you created with the Urban Decay cosmetics is very pretty!

    National Underwear Day 2018, Panties in the News, Panty Modelling Fail, Thanks to Commenters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'm glad you like the makeup look! and Yayy for a nice hot pumpkin spice latte!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts