... Summer Nail Designs ...




Being a nurse 24/7 means that I have to keep my nails short and natural and my hair always above my shoulders. Which is fine, but whenever I go on holidays the first appointment that I make is with a nail salon. Monday I am flying to Greece for 2 weeks and I have already an appointment to make my nails presentable again! So naturally I have been scrolling on WeHeartIt to find the perfect nail design for summer. Here are the ones I liked and a bit of an inspo gallery for the rest of you.

Enjoy!!!



Palm trees





Shine bright like a diamond




Colour block






Marble art





Natural





Geometric designs




Flower power





Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts