... Summer City Outfit ...



It’s been so hot and amazing lately that all I want to do is stay in a park with my bathing suit and chill while getting a tan. Unfortunately, since I have to pay my rent and maintain a job that pays, I have to get out of the house. Also, I’ve heard that socializing is good for mental health, so I try to put that in my schedule from now and then.
When it is hot like this I find it tricky to pick an outfit that’s cute and keep me as cool as possible. I personally feel very uncomfortable with a lot of skin exposed, so I always have the following rule: - You show off boobs, you cover legs. – You show off legs, you cover boobs. Simple and elegant, this rule has not failed me so far. 


My perfect go-to outfit for a city walk is a t-shirt and a nice pair of shorts.
For this post I have a white pair of shorts paired with a simple black t-shirt followed by some minimal jewelry and my trusty stan smith. I find this look so simple but perfect for the city and if you want, you could add a nice straw hat with it along with a nice round straw bag.
I think this outfit can be worn by anyone and it is very affordable and easy to put together.
I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you recreate this look tag me on Instagram or twitter and leave a comment down below. I will see you next Saturday with a fresh and glowy make-up look.


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts