... Day To Night Summer Outfit ...



Living a busy life can sometimes mean having to attend a formal night time social convention after work. For a man, things are a bit easier as they can work with their style to achieve a day to night look, altering almost nothing from their outfit.   
That got me thinking... What could we do to get the same effect but without all the palaver of getting ready and carrying an extra bag with all our extra bits and pieces. What I discovered was, that if you plan your outfit ahead and plan it smart you’re up for winning. I gathered some tips and tricks for you bellow that have worked for me so far and made my day to night life a tad easier.



It is very important when you choose your base to choose at least one item that can be worn in a formal situation. Something you can dress up or down easily. For example, I wore these shorts because they have a very nice cut and the pattern is a classic that you can easily work with in every occasion. You could also opt for a dress in a straight line that can later be made more formal with a little belt that matches your flats.
It helps me pick an outfit, if I start from the outfit that I would want to wear at night time and then try to dial it down to a day time outfit, but everyone has their way I guess.
Play with accessories. You only have to put a different set of earrings to give your look a more girly look and give your outfit a pop of colour. Plus, they take no space to carry around in your hand bag!
For shoes I recently fell in love with the 2’’ block heel sandal. They look elegant and they are so comfortable that I don’t mind wearing them all day. My feet are very happy in these shoes. I didn’t use to love them because I thought they were a bit too classic/basic for me but now I understand why so many women love them and TBH I think they look amazing on my feet.
For my makeup I wouldn’t change anything. I normally just freshen up with some powder because I get oily throughout the day, so this is one of the things that is never missing from my handbag. My make up changes ever so slightly from day to night that I wouldn’t mind rocking the same look all day long! 



These were all the things that I do to achieve a smooth day to night transition and look my best with no effort. Let me know if this post helped you and make sure to leave your tips and tricks on this how to: Day to Night outfit in the comments bellow.
I will see you next week with a new summer themed post.


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts