... Summer Bucketlist ...



Summer (Noun) 
The hottest of the four seasons, falling after spring and before autumn. At the summer solstice, the days are longer, and the nights are shorter.

Summer for most people is marking as the beginning of something new, a fresh start. It’s the time of their lives when they are more care free and they feel the urge to try out new things, travel and gain new experiences.
Summer is the happy, care-free version of ourselves with sunny days at the beach, long nights with cocktails and friends in the city, drive-ins, flirting and being in love, travelling and being open to possibilities and new adventures.

For me summer means a clean slate, a chance to start over. 
A chance to look back in the beginning of the year and reflect on the things that I have done and the things I said I want to do, but never did.
It is important to set goals but ever more important is to set a purpose and find your why and the reason behind your actions and your wishes.

I recently found out that setting aimless goals is only going to cause stress.
Once you accomplish one goal you go to the next one and get no meaningful feelings out of your achievement. 
Write down what you want to do this summer and then think for each one individually, your whys and your purpose. 

Here is my bucket list for this summer. 
I am sure it will shift and change as the season progresses, but even if I manage to cross off half of them, it will still be a summer to remember.


What’s on your bucket list for this summer? // Got any holidays planned?


·      Get an amazing tan
·      Explore a new place
·      Blow out my birthday candles
·      Do one thing that scares me
·      Play guitar and master my favorite playlist
·      Have a bonfire
·      Try out a new cocktail every week
·      Get a new tattoo
·      Have a karaoke night
·      Go to a concert




Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts