... The Perfect Summer Dress ...


Summer, or else season of weddings and cocktail parties.

I have now reached that age, where every year I am invited to a wedding or a formal party which is great, and I love weddings but every year I find myself struggling to find the perfect cocktail/wedding dress. Last year I had a few options which included a neutral maxi dress and a sparkling pink mini dress, and I loved both of them, but I know for sure I won’t be wearing all of them again any time soon.
This year though, I found this amazing floral dress and I fell in love with it. It is so simple yet elegant and it hugs my figure in all the right places. It is a non-crease material which is always a win for me, since I hate ironing, and has a high neck which I am obsessed with at the moment. It comes right above the knee making my legs look taller and it looks amazing with a tan since it has a lot of bright pinky colors and whites.
I wore this dress on my birthday and I think about 5 people stopped me in the street to ask where the dress is from.  FYI, the dress is from H&M and it is so incredibly affordable.I paired it with some silver strapped heels from ZARA, minimal accessories and a neutral bag with some silver details from H&M.


For makeup I chose to do a pink smokey eye with strong eyelashes and brows and for the lips I went with a burned pink shade. For my eyes I used the Sleek – Oh So Special palette playing with all the pink shades.



Hope you liked this summer look, I know I love it and I will be wearing it again soon. If you have a special occasion outfit as well let me know in the comments below and if you recreate the look make sure to tag me on Twitter or Instagram.


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts