... Easy Vegan Snacks ...




Every time the weather gets hotter, I find myself with a loss of appetite for heavy meals and a crave for small snacks throughout the day. Wanting to keep myself as healthy as possible and get all the nutrients I should in my day, I searched online for vegan recipes and snacks, got inspired to make my own vegan snacks and altered some of the recipes I found to make them easier to prepare. So, today I have for you my 3 favorite go-to snacks that are really easy to make and are refreshing as well as healthy for your body.
I personally make them for breakfast lunch or afternoon snack combining them with freshly squeezed juices and of course my cup of joe. But let's go see them in detail. 

Berrylicious


Ingredients
¾ unsweetened almond milk
1 ¼ cup of frozen strawberries
1 ¼ cup of blueberries
½ a frozen banana
Handful of spinach

Preparation

Mix everything in a nutri-bullet or food processor until smooth. Pour in bowl of choice and add your toppings. I chose almonds, strawberries and honey for mine. Happy eating!




Little Balls Of Heaven




Ingredients
225g soft dates
225g quick oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
165g almond butter
75g honey or maple syrup
½ tsp sea salt 
1 cup raisins
Preparation
Add everything except the raisins to a food processor and mix until mostly smooth.
Add the raisins in the mix using your hands and roll into little balls.
Store in the freezer in an air-tight container. Goes very well with coffee!



The Green Power




Ingredients
Handful of spinach
Handful of kale
 1 banana – frozen
3 dates
1 tbsp almond butter
1 ¼ almond milk
1 tbsp cinnamon

Preparation
Mix all the ingredients together in a nutri-bullet or a food processor until smooth. Enjoy!




That was it for today, I hope you’ve enjoyed these quick and easy recipes for summery snacks. If you did, make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any post and if you recreate any of these snacks tag me on Instagram cause I’d love to see what you have created! If you have any more vegan recipes please share them in the comments below and I will see you next week with a very hot fashion post.Until then stay safe, stay hydrated, stay awesome!



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts