... Nights In ...





Adulting means that sometimes you are going to be dead-tired and have no energy to go out and live the life you had as a teenager.
These are the nights you are going to spent at home and they are important. They are the time we need to re-calibrate our lives and sort out our mind so that we won’t end up being a hot mess.
I am one of these people that prefer to stay in when I can just because I love my house and my space so much and I love feeling comfort and secure. When I get the chance to stay in and have a night just for myself I like to do a few things that will pamper me up and relax my mind.


·      Put on comfy clothes
·      Take off make-up and put on a face mask
·      Make snacks
·      Watch a movie
·      Paint my nails
·      Read a book before bed
·      Turn off my mobile


What do you like to do on your nights in? // which book have you enjoyed reading lately?


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me



Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts