... 25 Things That Lift My Mood ...


We all have our highs and our lows. That’s life I guess. Sometimes when we feel a bit blue or unmotivated we need to do something to get out of the rut.
Here is what I like to do to lift my mood and get motivated.



1. Listen to music
2. Exercise in a killer outfit
3. Take a long bath
4. Go for a walk
5. take my favorite drink to go (see No.4)
6. Play arcade games like when I was a kid
7. Call a friend and have a movie date
8. Take a nap
9. Play with make-up styles and outfits
10. Take silly selfies and send them to my best friends
11. Pet a dog
12. Read an inspiring book
13. Cook or bake
14. Eat (see No.13)
15. Put on a face mask and meditate
16. Pamper myself
17. Have a karaoke night and annoy the neighbors
18. Watch a movie
19. Make a steaming hot cup of coffee and enjoy next to my window
20. Play guitar
21. Draw
22. Write in my bullet journal
23. Open a bottle of wine (sometimes you just got to)
24. Cry it out
25. Fake it till you make it! A smile does wonders!

What do you do when you are feeling blue?



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me


Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts