... Outfit Of The Week #20 ...


Spring is finally here! As I’m writing this post I am sitting next to an open window and outside there is the brightest, sunniest day I’ve seen in months.
This is the last #OOTW that I am going to share with you. Episode 20 will be the final one but worry not, because new things are happening, and a new series will commence really soon on Kate-An.
The blog is changing as well. There are a lot more of you that have now joined our little community and in order to be able to give you high quality content the blog in going to have its own domain really soon. 
For that reason, I have to cut down the uploading days to 1 per week. I will continue to upload outfits of the week on my Instagram page so stay tuned for these ones!
Let’s get to the outfit now, shall we?




Being sunny and warm outside gave me the perfect opportunity to take out my spring and summer dresses. 
I was on a very summery/spring day and I also went exploring to an eco-park next to my house which BTW was lovely. For me the outfit that screams spring is a black and white navy striped dress. I mean, think that dress with a little brown bag and some flats. This is a go-to outfit for walk in the city, chilling on the beach, go shopping, coffee talks with friends etc. it screams of holidays, summer and good vibes. 
After a very looooong UK winter and a big lack of sunny days I was desperate to wear something like that. 
I paired it with some tights though because experience has taught me that things can change easily around this time of the year here. 
For coat I opted for the classic beige trench coat and finished the look with some black brogues. I went minimal on accessories as well with only a wrist watch and some earrings to blend in the earthy tones a bit more.
And there you have it! 
This is the final look for this week. I have to say I a bit sad that I won’t be writing these posts anymore, but I am really excited to start the next series! 




Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Index
Trench coat – Stradivarius
Dress – sports direct
Shoes – Flea market in Greece
Wrist watch – Cluse
Tights – Calzedonia


Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

Popular Posts