... Outfit Of The week #19 ...


Channeling my inner pirate today and for me nothing says badass more than leather pants and a white long shirt. This week has been very relaxing for me, with a lot of lunch dates, friends and long walks. Hey, I even had the time to do a massive clear out on my wardrobe, but more on that later.
As said, I have this mental picture in my head, and if I ever was a pirate I would probably be wearing leather pants and a shirt with some black boots. Yeah, my belt would have a sword on the side and all but until that is a socially acceptable look for London I’m going to stick with this one.
So, without further ado, lets talk outfit. 



This shirt is a very light and summery material that hugs the figure nicely but because it can give an unflattering body shape to some people like myself, I wore it with a small leather belt to define my waistline and break the white of the shirt a bit.
For bottoms, I chose these leather leggings that are so comfortable to wear, and also surprisingly warm. They are not c-through at all and they are very easy to style. They also give a bit of a badass vibe to the outfit which for me is always a plus.
For shoes I wore a simple pair of black booties with a small chunky heel. I would also like to see this outfit with a knee-high boot, but it was not that cold, so I went with the low cut. I added some silver accessories to make the outfit a bit more interesting and threw some big rings in there as well to add to my pirate themed style.
For hair I chose to leave them air dry and I added some salt spray to give that beach vibe to it. Lastly, I did my make up with earthy tones and brown colors and a dark brown lip to finish the look.
And there you have it! This is the outfit of this week and I have to say this is one of my favorite styles to wear because it is so effortless and easy. 


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Index
Shirt – Primark
Leggings – Calzedonia
Belt – ASOS
Booties – Rocket Dog
Accessories – My Granny’s
Wrist Watch – Dissoni

Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

Popular Posts