... Outfit Of The Week #18 ...



Sparkles, pink, sun, cold breeze, friends.
These are a few words I would use to describe my week. I find it fascinating putting on an outfit that is a tad more complex and makes you think a bit more on how to put everything together. Also, layering is the best way to keep me warm and still wear my spring outfits even though it is still a bit cold.




For this outfit I chose sparkly shoes and shiny sunglasses and I got to play with pink colors for the soul purpose of me wanting to light things up a bit and bring some funky outfits alive. I am also feeling the 70’s vibe a lot and I have a bit of an obsession with logo T’s and jean jackets at the moment as you can see in the pictures. 
Also, this jacket was a very random find on the bottom of a pile of clothes on discount in a Zara branch and it was a freaking steal when I bought it! This certain style gives away an effortless vibe to the whole outfit and I feel I could easily be at a roller blade disco right now with this outfit. As I said, the weather is still a bit cold and although it is sunnier you definitely need the layers, so I added a pink long cardigan that is very warm and cozy.

I find this outfit to be very comfortable and easy to wear, especially for a day time out with friends, lunch or even evening walks in the city. 
That was it for today, I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will see you with the next post.



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Index
Top – TKMaxx
Cardigan – H&M
Jacket – Zara
Jeans – Primark
Shoes – Tamaris
Sunglasses – New Look



Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts