... March Favorites ...




Another month gone, and it is time for me to share the products I loved throughout March.
This month for me has been a more make-up free month since I had no time to do my regular make-up routine or simply for the fact that I just didn’t feel like it. That is why the majority of the products I am about to share with you are mainly cleansers and moisturizers.

First on the list my favorite of them all, the Baylis and Harding hand soap with lemon blossom & white rose. Ok, this thing smells amazing! It moisturizes my hands every time I use it and the smell lingers for a very long time on my hands! Hands on the best soap I’ve used!
(pun intended)
Next product I have been loving is the V05 Plum it Up dry shampoo. This is a product I have been using for quite a while now and I can say it has never let me down when in a hurry. It doesn’t leave white marks on the scalp and it is not very harsh on my skin either. Smells great and has everything a dry shampoo should have.
Now lets talk reality, who has the time after a very hard day to get rid of the makeup with a proper makeup remover? I know I don’t! That’s why I have been using the Botanics all bright makeup removing wipes. The remove even waterproof makeup and they are really gently to the skin. The pink packaging as well is goals!
Next on the list is a deodorant. I have been using tis deodorant for years and I could not be more satisfied with it. The Dove go fresh is perfect for hot days and gym sweats. It stays put for 48 hours and moisturizes your skin while keeping it odorless.
Old favorite of mine again, the Collection lasting perfection concealer.
This has been pretty much all I’ve been wearing this month. The coverage is incredible and for such a low-price product you wouldn’t expect these results. It is far better than many high-end brands.



I saved the best for last. These two products are amazing. I have only just recently added them to my skincare family but the results I have had already are stunning. I have been using the Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash to cleanse my face after removing the makeup and I then continue with a moisture mask again by origins. This little duo has made my skin brighter than ever. It feels very gentle on my face and it is minty refreshing. The perfect skincare routine!
For moisturizer I have been using the Clinique moisture surge a very old favorite of mine and if you haven’t tried it already you are seriously missing out! It is the best face cream I have used. I can’t rave enough about this product! It is the perfect primer, has a water base and the consistency is so light and non-greasy. You have to get this face cream, trust me!
Alright that was it for today! Hope you enjoyed another favorites post and if you buy any of the products that i mentioned or you have been loving the same things as I have let me know in the comments bellow!


Thanks for being here!
See you soon!


Index
Dove Go Fresh
V05 Plump It Up Dry shampoo
Origins x Madeleine Shaw Glow-co-nuts Hydrating Coconut Mask
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
Botanics All Bright with hibiscus Cleansing Facial Wipes
Baylis & Harding Lemon Blossom & White Rose
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Cream


Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts