... Top 10 Travel Destinations ...



Travelling: to move or go from one place or point to another.
We live in a world so big and beautiful that I feel would be a waste of our time if we stayed all of our lives in the same place not experiencing any other culture and learn about new traditions and lifestyles.

I have always been fond of travelling and the idea of seeing the world has always appealed to me. I get inspired by learning about other cultures and by seeing places different from what I’m used to, go out of my comfort zone and explore new lands as well as myself.
My first and foremost goal in this life is to be blessed to travel the world and see every country a least once. Travelling has something therapeutic in it. Whether you are travelling alone or with a friend you discover new things and try new experiences. The possibilities are endless and there is nowhere you can’t go and nothing you can’t do in this life. But I truly do believe that by discovering the world around us, makes us wiser, stronger and independent while teaching us of the things that were, things that are and things that will be.

What’s your next destination?


Here are my top 10 travel destinations

·      New Zealand
·      Cape Town
·      Marrakesh
·      Zagreb
·      Phuket   
·      Australia
·      Iceland
·      Oslo- Bergen
·      Canary Islands
·      Barbados 



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts