... Outfit Of The Week #16 ...


Things are changing, and life always finds a way to surprise you. No matter how hard you try to stay still, you can’t, and situations shift like a fast-forwarded clip and you’re standing there, in the middle, paralyzed and numb. Sounds familiar?

No? Well for me that has been life the past 2 months. Last month found me being work stressed and blog stressed trying to do everything all at once non-stop which led to a lot of nervous breakdowns. After that, the end of the month found me being - for one more time - on house search and apartment hunting. Yes, my life yet one more time in boxes 80x80 centimeters, carrying my 2,5 years in London with me and performing my 6th home move since I was 18.




Then one night I got a nasty phone call which brought me back to Greece and inside a hospital. I lost someone beginning of March. But I got to say goodbye and I’m so grateful for that. So, life hits once more - bring it on.
As soon as I came back I had to move. It took 5 days to bring everything together and make the new place a place to live, but in the end it all came together nicely. I do like this house better its sweet and homey. I’m just hoping I won’t have to make another move for like at least a year. LOL




For a very long time I was trying my best to not let everything around me change, trying to keep all the pieces together and then one day they all came crashing down and hit me in the face like a brick. And it hurt. But I’ll survive. Because I have learnt that after every storm there is a sunny day, and then you get hit again. But that’s life, the sweetness lies in the worst moments and it’s these worst moments that make the best memories. And the memories last you till the end.



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!

Index
Pants – H&M
Coat – Too old can’t even remember, sorry!
Boots – Hunter
Bag – H&M


Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts