... Outfit Of The Week #15 ...


This week I am wearing an all black look due to some personal issues that I am undergoing.
It can be really hard to give a shape and character to your outfit while wearing monochrome.
I always try to change the textures and add at least one statement piece in the outfit. That gives it the oomph that a monochrome look is lacking.  





For this look, I wore a baggy long sweater which I bought from the flea market years ago and it is the comfiest most soft sweater I have worn.
I paired that with a tight skirt from primark, tights are calzedonia and my black booties from Rocket Dog.
Finished the look with a furry teddy bear coat from Zara and a pair of sunglasses from H&M.





And that’s the final look!
Really hope you enjoyed it, I know this post is not a long one but will be back on track in no time. Exciting things are happening!



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!



Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts