... February Favorites ...



Another month has gone by, and it is time for another run through my favorites for the month.
February has been a really “dry” month and my skin and hair has definitely felt the change. I have been struggling with sore lips and frizzy hair, and hydration was a must and my main goal for the month.

Face

For moisturizers I have been loving the  “Revitalift radiant face cream”. It is very thick in consistency and has a rich texture that keeps my face hydrated all day long.
Once a week, I use the “detox pure clay mask”, again from L’oreal, and my skin has been behaving really well considering the weather.
To cleanse my face and take off the makeup at the end of the day, I have been using the “L’oreal extraordinary oil”. It has been very good at removing even my super waterproof mascara and it doesn’t leave any oily residue on my skin.
Lastly, to clean my face and gently exfoliate it I have been using the “Simple spotless skin face wash”. It is very gentle and it leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth.


Hair

My hair has been going through a very crazy period. I had a haircut recently and whenever they frizz and act out I can’t put them up in a ponytail anymore, so I had to be creative and come up with new ways of taming the beast.
I have been using the “L’oreal mouse” on wet hair before blow-drying along with the “L’oreal heat protectant” and that has helped the frizz and made styling a lot easier for me.
Depending on the hairstyle that I’m going for I will either use a heavy-duty “hairspray” or a “sleek cream” to get those flyers and get on with the day.
As a treat i have been using once a week the "L'oreal hair mask full restore 5" and my hair are really thanking me for it. They have never looked shinier! 


Body

For my body, I have been using the shower wash “Treacle Moon ginger morning” and dear oh dear, it is the best scent I have used in a shower gel ever. It really wakes me up and leaves my skin smelling amazing all day.
Now, you know I have been loving my tanning mousse throughout January. So, this month I discovered I body cream that gives you a settle tan as well, and needless to say I have been loving it. Even a bit more than the mousse, because it is a lot easier to use and you don’t have to worry about stipes and application. The cream is by Garnier and it is the “summer body moisturizing lotion”, you should definitely check it out.

That was all for this month. All the products I have been using and loving from yours truly. I really hope you enjoyed this one and I will be right here again on Wednesday with a new “outfit of the week” look.



Thanks for being here!
See you soon!


Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts