... Vegan Cookie Recipe // Ginger Cookie Recipe ...





For me cookies are not a holiday sweet or a special occasion treat.
I love cookies and cookie dough and with any excuse I get I’m in the kitchen making a new batch of them bad boys.
I love having cookies with my coffee and they are a perfect afternoon snack!

Check down below my two favourite cookie recipes that I personally reach for, all year round!






GINGER COOKIES


For the ingredients:


Þ  350 gr Flour
Þ  125 gr Butter
Þ  175 gr Brown Sugar
Þ  1 tsp Baking Soda
Þ  2 tsp Ginger
Þ  2 tsp Cinnamon
Þ  2 tsp Clove
Þ  1 Free-range Egg
Þ  4 tsp Golden Syrup

For the recipe:


Mix the flour and the baking soda and add the spices. 
Continue by adding the butter and mix it until it becomes like bread crumps. 
Add the sugar and finish by mixing the egg and the syrup in the mixture.

Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until brown.




CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


For the ingredients:


Þ  1 cup Brown Sugar
Þ  1 cup Sunflower Butter
Þ  1 cup Almond Milk
Þ  2 ½ cups Flour
Þ  1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Þ  1 tsp Baking Soda
Þ  Pinch of Salt
Þ  Vegan Chocolate chips


For the recipe:

Mix the butter and the sugar until smooth. 
Add the milk and the vanilla extract and blend. 
In another bowl mix all dry ingredients together and then add them to the mixture. 
Coven a baking tray with parchment paper.


Preheat oven to 180 Celsius and bake for 12- 15 minutes.







Happy baking! // What’s your favourite cookie recipe?


Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts