... A Post Different Than The Others ...


For those of you who follow me on my social links you already know that since the beginning of last year I challenged myself to be more active and push my body to reach new limits. I have been eating “clean” and generally trying to keep my mind and body on track and as healthy as possible.


Gym, and exercising in general, have become a huge part of my life and every day routine. I never thought I would ever run a 3k in my life or dead lift 70kg, but it happened, and I do feel like I am conquering another mountain every time I reach a new high. Working out gives me a sense of satisfaction and it is something that is 100% controlled by me. So, whether I succeed or fail it is up to me and my mentality. 
It has also helped my anxiety and since I started working out, especially running and boxing, I had zero panic attacks; yes not a single one panic attack - impressive!
So, I can safely say that I won’t be changing my healthy/ working out/clean eating routine anytime soon.
Before last year, every time I was planning to work out I never thought of pairing my gym clothes, and never in my life have I wore a sports bra. I kinda feel I was missing all the fun because, what I find most exiting about exercising is getting to wear colors and mix and matching textures, be comfy yet still look and feel hot AF.

Now, whenever I go shopping, I always start from the workout section, cause I know that whenever I feel lazy and don’t wanna get my butt of the couch, the minute I wear my fancy gym clothes I feel ready to run a 3k in no time. Psychology is the biggest ally and enemy when it comes to working out and it is important to get motivation from anything that makes you happy, whether that is a video or a song or in my case, clothes.


The one collection I have been loving recently and I have been wearing for the last 2 months is the new OP collection.
OP designs are unique, and I chose them because they, not only experiment with bold colors, but they have incorporated a variation of textures in their clothing line as well.
They are comfortable, they have a figure hugging fit and they are the kind of workout clothes that you could easily wear when going on errands or even going out.  
Honestly this photoshoot was one of the funniest I have done so far and I even ended up taking home a few new pieces cause you can never have enough workout clothes!
See the collection below. 















Check out OP-WEAR here
What are your favorite workout clothes? // What's your biggest exercise accomplishment?

Thanks for being here!
See you next time!


Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts