... Outfit Of The Week # 14 ...



As a kid, I always remember myself being a “tomboy” and stealing my brothers’ hoodies and t-shirts so that I can look more “manly” and intimidating in the hope that people will not talk to me- yes, it’s called social anxiety and I have been mastering it for years.

As I grew older I decided that I wanted to change my style and appearance and I got rid of every single hoodie that I owned- yes, a tad extreme- and got in touch with my feminine side.
Now having been raised by a mother who has always been a tomboy and a bit of a badass and being around a lot of boys, I grew fondly of this certain style and up until now I was wearing it as a house outfit to chill and be comfy.
Let’s face it, hoodies are not that flattering and feminine, but they are comfy as hell, and for me it serves a purpose of feeling like home.





I recently discovered a brand that I really liked, and I find that the cut and shape of the hoodies look quite flattering and nice on me.
Also, they are warm! I wore this outfit throughout the London snowy days and I was sweating in it, so I would totally recommend for a cold climate.
The patterns are really cute as well and overall, I believe this is a very stylish and practical hoodie.
I paired that with my embroidered jeans and the trusty timberland boots that have a non- slip grip at the bottom. And there you have it! This is the complete look.
I really enjoyed wearing that look and I will be getting more hoodies from the same brand because they are freaking cute!
Oh, and did I mention they are animal friendly as well? 





Have you been wearing hoodies? // whats your favourite brand?

Thanks for being here!
See you next time!



Outfit Links
Hoodie – Naketano // Here
Jeans – Primark // Similar Here
Boots – Timberland // Here 
(Red no longer availiable)



Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts