... Outfit Of The Week #13 ...


Things starting to look a bit better this week and my life seems to be a little less hectic than before.
I finally settled in the new work place and the only thing left for me now is to find a place than I can call my new home; for now, because who knows where I’ll be next year?

So, this week’s outfit choice has a more European vibe to it and it is inspired from France. 
I have been following a lot of French bloggers on instagram lately and I was amazed by their outfit choices and fashion sense, so I thought I would put together a casual but smart outfit perfect for day or night for drinks or work. And to be honest with you that is the outfit trend I adopted for the whole week and I found it very adapting to the various occasions.
Without further ado lets break down the outfit.





For top I chose the one and only striped T Because it looks good with everything and you can dress it up or down with the right jewelry. 
I paired that with the “boyfriend jeans” to give the look a more distressed and casual vibe but tucked the T shirt inside the jeans for a smart and figure hugging look. 
To define the waistline, you can add a thin belt.
For footwear, I went with black oxfords that give the look a very smart and classy vibe and French things up a little.
As always, the hat is optional and depends on the weather but for London’s cold and rain the hat is an elegant way of keeping your scalp warm. 
So that was a straight yes for me and also, I find hats really funny to wear, I feel like they can make any outfit better.





Thanks for being here!
See you next week!

How was your week? // What outfit did you go for?


Outfit Links
T Shirt – H&M // Here
Jeans – Levis // Here
Shoes – Flea market // Similar Here
Hat – H&M // Similar here
Jacket – Primark // Similar Here



Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts