... Outfit Of The Week #11 ...



This week has been very high pace for me, and my everyday life is a little bit on the crazy side.
I am not proud to say that I have been skipping meals and I have been doing caffeine shots a lot more than I probably should. 

This weekend was the only time off that I had, and I took full advantage to catch up with all the things I kinda left behind during the week, like taking a shower, putting on moisturizer, going to the gym and much more.
This was the only time for me to dress up and look somewhat decent as well, so calling it outfit of the week is not very accurate, more like outfit of the weekend.





Valentine is coming soon, and I have to say I am feeling the vibes this year. Yes, I’m one of those people that don’t celebrate the day but I this year I’m all about those reds as those of you who follow me on Instagram would probably already have noticed.
This weekend’s outfit I tried to keep the vibe alive and wore a cozy but still sexy outfit perfect for a date night.
I paired a burgundy red top from New look with a beige neutral cardigan from Mango and my favorite pair of distressed jeans from Primark.
To glam the look a little bit, I added some pink gold accessories and finished it of with some neutral colored heeled booties.
On top as it was very cold and rainy I wore a brown heavy-duty jacket and a daytime bag from Carpisa.
And there you go!
There is the complete look for a perfect date on Valentines day – or any day really – with your love person or your friend.





Thanks for being here!
See you next week! 

Do you have any special plans for the 14th of February? // Do you usually celebrate the day?

Outfit Links
Top - New Look // Similar Here 
Cardigan - Mango // Similar Here 
Jeans - Primark // Similar Here 
Boots - Bozikis // Similar Here 
Bag - Carpisa // Similar Here 


Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts