... Outfit Of The Day #12 ...



Windy cold and stressful, this week has been ruff in many levels with trainings and seminars daily and a list of to dos that is running faster than I am.
Breathe.
Recalibrate.

Sunday was my only “free” day meaning that I could steal a few hours to go to the park and maybe grab a coffee on the go. Fortunately, pictures look better when you are outside so that actually worked in my advantage.
But don’t be fooled by the outfit! 
It was cold, and I mean really cold to the point where, when I took my coat off I turned a little blue. 
But it was worth it because at the end I was left with some really good quality pictures and a beautiful scenery on the background as well.





For this outfit I paired this dusty pink cropped sweater with my go-to jeans and the trusty old white Stan Smith.
Because it was quite cold I wore a pair of tights under the jeans and on top a big black hooded coat. Keeping things casual was my main goal with this outfit but I think overall it is a good look and has my newest obsession of the color palette in there, the dusty pink.




I realized as I was writing this post that by the time this goes live it will be officially Valentines’ day and I hope whatever your plans are for this day to stay awesome and have fun! 
If you are looking for outfit inspiration have a look on my #ootw 11 for a really cute "date night" outfit and makeup tips.


Thanks for being here!
See you next week!

How was your week? // Has 2018 been good to you so far?


Outfit links
Glasses – H&M // Similar Here
Sweater – TK Maxx // Here
Jeans – Primark // Similar Here
Shoes – Adidas Stan Smith // Here




Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts