... Winter Wishlist ...



                                   ·         Make the perfect cup of coffee
                                   ·         Snuggle in the sofa and read a book
                                   ·         Watch movies in bed on a rainy day
                                   ·         Go to the mountain and play with the snow
                                   ·         See my friends and family
                                   ·         Perfect my cookie recipe
                                   ·         Make more friends
                                   ·         Find a new home
                                   ·         Tick off some of my top 10 travel destinations
                                   ·         Try new things and challenge myself
               ·         Take more photos and videos of my life 













What’s on your winter list? //  Have you started ticking off boxes yet?

Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts