... Outfit Of The Week #9 ...


Intro line goes here.
I’ve been staring at my screen for the last 40 minutes without having a single clue as to how to open todays post.
All I can tell you is that my week consisted of many road trips and loads of exploring. 



Being a tourist in my own place is something that I have never experienced before, and I must admit, it is kind of fun. I can proudly say that I have accomplished most of my goals for January and being able to tick all those boxes away is soul satisfying.
As one can imagine, holiday time is not necessarily a time where I am playing a lot with outfits and styles.
My main goals this week was to be comfortable and warm, so I can vent on more adventures before I have to go back to gloomy but still gorgeous London.



I paired this grey, comfy, oversized sweater with a pair of thermal leggings so I can be warm while skiing- more on that on Saturdays post- and to keep things a bit more girly I wore my favorite black booties.
Of course, being in such low temperatures means that I must wear a very thick, heavy duty coat, and this black one has been my savior in more than one occasions.




Did you have any winter adventures? // Which is your ideal winter destination?

Shop the look

Sweater - H&M // Here 
Leggings - Calzedonia // Here 
Booties - Rocket Dog // Here 
Coat - Handmade // Similar Here

Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts