... Outfit Of The Week #8 ...




There is nothing I have missed more than the Greek sun.
This has been one of my biggest struggles since I moved to UK and it still makes me eager to travel back to Greece this time of year, and trade gloomy London for a sunny Greek afternoon. As expected, the weather was hot, and my wardrobe choices shifted to lighter options.







For this week’s outfit I opted for a light sweater in a dusty pink color - my favorite color so far – and an embroidered pair of jeans. I wore my black booties and to finish the look I added my favorite black watch and sunglasses. I kept things simple for my makeup as I wanted to soak as much vitamin D as I could possible get and for my hair I went with loose-beach waves.






These holidays were long over due and very much needed after a long hard-working period. Being with my favorite people in the world is making me recharge and re-center my inner self, fills my heart with love and puts a permanent smile in my face.



Where is your next travel destination? // which has been your favorite place to visit so far?



Shop the look

Sweater - H&M // Similar Here
Jeans - Primark // Similar Here 
Booties - Rocket Dog // Here
Wrist Watch - Dissoni // Similar Here




Where else you can find me

Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts