...Outfit Of The Week #6...





Explore the city, go for more walks, take loads of pictures, experiment on my style and play with colours, spend quality time with my favourite people.

These are a few of my new year’s resolutions perfectly captured in one picture. I have to say 2018 started of really great for me, and any excuse to make new plans and lists makes my inner Monica Geller freak out!






Will I make every single one of them happen? Probably not, but knowing myself I will have another list filled with goals and things I want to accomplish by the end of the month.






I have been really drawn to greys and dusty pinks like this long cardigan lately. 
As I am writing this post I am currently wearing my grey sweatpants and socks and a dusty pink top, so you get the point. 
I think these are going to be my colours for the next few months and I already want to buy everything in pink and grey.
And the obsession has begun.




For this week’s outfit I went really sportive and I paired my favourite distressed jeans with a black t-shirt. 
Topped that with the dusty pink cardigan and finish it off with some brown All-Stars and a jacket as it was freezing that morning, and headed off to the centre.
For make-up, I opted for my trusty Urban Decay Heat palette and played with burned pink and mauve colours.




Being 1st of the year meant that the centre was empty, and it was the perfect opportunity to take pictures and walk from place to place.





I am positive that this year is going to be a good one.
I've got a lot of things planned out for 2018 and I can't wait for you to see them. 

Thank you for being here! It's not a given!

Shop the look
T-shirt - Primark
Cardigan - H&M // here
Jeans - Primark // similar here
Shoes – All Star Converse // similar here

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts