... Outfit Of The Week #10 ...



You know how it goes, it’s the middle of the winter, I just came back from holidays and I had to follow up all the chores and errands that I left behind.


I also had a lot of work to do on the blog, as I am in the middle of remaking the whole domain and upgrading the quality of the blog overall, plus I started a new job which concludes in me being in extreme levels of anxiety and distress but also feeling very dull and unmotivated.


 Now being a person that my mood gets very much affected by their visual stimulation and sounds I felt that this is the week where I should take all the reds out of the closet and take action to the matter and make me feel better ASAP. 


Without further ado, this week’s outfit is a very girly and cozy choice with a bit of color popping here and there.
I wore this black skater skirt with white flowers from H&M and my trusty old Hunter wellies.
I matched that with a chunky sweater that would keep me warm enough to go to work but also be appropriate for any sort of meeting over lunch or coffee I might have had this week. 





To give it a bit of oomph, I put a red/burgundy scarf and hat, depending were I was going or what time of the day it was.

I finished everything with a few gold accessories and a bold red lip, and there you go; this is the complete look for this week’s outfit!
It made me feel better and gave me strength and energy to carry on with my day.



What color makes you feel pumped up and energized? // Did you wear any bright colors this week?


Outfit Links
Sweater – Primark // Similar Here
Skirt – H&M // Similar Here
Boots – Hunter // Here
Accessories – Primark
Hat – Portobello market
Scarf – Italy



 Where else you can find me
Twitter – KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
Facebook – KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
Instagram – KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

  1. you look so super lovely in your wonderful hunter boots ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts