...The Christmas Cupcake Edit...



Its only two more days until Christmas, and a lot of you will be hosting the Christmas dinner like myself.
I know that this day will be a bit more focused on the food, rather than the pudding, but still I love baking, and any excuse to do so gets me on my feet.
So here is a cupcake recipe but, you know, the Christmas edition.






For the cupcakes
v 2 eggs 
v 230 g flour
v 155 g sugar
v 125 g butter
v 2 tsp baking powder
v 1 tsp cinnamon
v pinch of salt 

For the icing
v 250 g butter
v 400 icing sugar 
v decorations of choice 

Mix the butter and the sugar in the blender. Add the eggs one at a time and finish with the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth. Preheat oven to 170 Celsius, and bake for 20 minutes.
Let the cupcakes cool. In the meantime, make the icing by mixing the butter with the icing sugar. Add the icing sugar a little at time, at the end add coloring of choice.
And now have fun decorating!







Merry Christmas !!

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An




Comments

Popular Posts