...Outfit Of The Week #2...





This week has been a bit more relaxed and chilled and what says relaxed better than dungarees?
I paired them with a white thick shirt for a smarter look and wore the outfit with my trusty booties. As for the hair, given the fact that it has been incredibly cold outside, and my hair were frizzing AF, I braided them into a simple three strand braid and put a beanie to complete the look. 
And there you have it! This is the outfit that I wore most this week.










I find this look very casual and relaxed, perfect for days when you don’t feel like doing much. Looks put together overall and will keep you warm enough to go out for a hot coffee with your girls whilst looking presentable.















White shirt: H&M
Dungarees: Fat Face
Booties: Timberland
Beanie: Carhartt




Do you like this outfit? What did you wear this week?



Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts