...Outfit Of The Week #5...




Being sick sucks!
 Being sick during the holidays reaches a new level of hell. 
But hey, that doesn’t mean that you can’t look cute while you’re dying inside, right?







I don’t know about you but when I’m sick the first thing I want to do is hide under my bed with a tone of blankets and a Netflix marathon, but adulting is never that simple and the to-do list is never ending and is not going to wait for you to get better. 
Yes, being sick sucks, we established that is the beginning. 
But what do you do when your head feels like a tone of brick and you look like Samara from the ring?






For me the main thing is to be comfortable, so I make sure that whatever I wear will be something that I have worn in the past and I know for sure that it is flexible to my needs and it is comfortable on my body. 
When I’m sick I get the chills and shivers, so I always opt for something to keep me warm and a snuggly oversized sweater will do the trick. 
And of course, you know me and my ripped jeans. I have had these jeans for quite a while now and I know they don’t look their best, but they are the comfiest paid of trousers I have ever worn. 
No, they are not very warm but we all know that being sick means that one second you’re cold and the next one you are sweating so jeans combined with the sweater makes the perfect duo and keeps my temperature to the ideal level.






So, there you go, you’ve got an outfit that’s is cozy, warm, comfortable and looks presentable. 
Now pair that with a cute pair of boots, put some dry shampoo on your hair and you’re good to start your day. 
You got this!





How was your Christmas? // What did you wear for the Christmas dinner?


Sweater - Primark // similar here
Jeans - Primark // similar here
Boots Timberland // similar here
Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

Popular Posts