...Outfit Of The week #4...




With holidays almost upon us I am beginning to feel slightly more festive, and festive for me equals skirts and dresses.
This skirt is a very recent finding of mine and I have to say I am really enjoying wearing it. It is very comfortable and warm and goes perfect with tights and a sweater as demonstrated below.
It might not be the outfit of choice for a freezing cold day, but it definitely can keep you warm in a crispy cold day.
Who said you need to look like a walking onion when its cold? You just got to think outside the box.







And to finish the look I wore my old trusty flat black booties that I know will keep my feet oh so comfy and warm. You can see the theme here can’t you?









It’s all about feeling comfortable and good in the clothes that you wear.
What did you wear this week// have you finished Christmas shopping yet?


Outfit Links

Sweatshirt Pull&Bear (similar) - here
Skirt Primark (similar) - here
Booties (similar) - here
Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts