...Outfit Of The Week #3...



Today's Outfit of The Week is an outfit that I personally like to wear quite often.
It is cozy but girly at the same time and since this week the temperature was constantly below zero, I think this outfit was a winner and managed to keep me warm throughout the day.
The main feature of this look is the print trousers and starting from them I built the rest of the outfit as explained below.





The print of the trousers is a very nice and settle flower print with a white and brown pattern and the rest of the outfit is color coordinated based on these colors. As I mentioned earlier this week was very cold and UK had one of the coldest days of the year with the temperature reaching below zero daily.  I wore a very chunky and thick ashy-white sweater and layered it with another T-shirt inside to keep me warm.



 As for the shoes, because this look has great potential of looking dull and without shape, I went with classic black booties with a chunky heel, so I can add a bit more femininity to the overall look. And guess what, these booties saved my bum- literally- as they have a trailed sole and they are perfect for ice and snow! 




Really hoped you enjoyed this weeks’ look 
I have to say I am enjoying making these posts a lot and they have inspired me to go out more and to wear more of my clothes and have fun with my outfits!

What did you wear this week// did it snow in your area?

Outfit Links

Trousers H&M– here
Sweater Primark (similar) – here
Booties Catwalk (similar) - here

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An


Comments

Popular Posts