...New Year's Eve Lookbook...



For as long as I can remember I have always been struggling to find the “perfect” new year’s outfit so I thought it would be a great idea to make a list this years with a few of my favorite options in the hope that it might help some of you out. 

Yes, most of them are black and they are not too out there either, but I think they fit in more than one occasion and can be worn anywhere whatever your plans are.




This outfit is a bit more sportive. 
It is perfect for a family get together or a night out dancing. 
The shoes are the key to the look as they add all the sparkles to the look whilst keep you comfortable. 






This next one is a little bit more sexy but classy. 
The lace shirt paired with a nice black bra underneath gives the outfit a very feminine touch, but the pencil skirt keeps everything classy and elegant. 





This look is a winner for me because it is a long dress that needs no leggings underneath and you only need to put on some nice jewellery and you’re good to go. 
This would be perfect for you that are working on new years eve and need something quick but elegant for after work drinks.






Here we have the most classy and elegant of the five outfits. 
This dress is a marvellous piece of clothing for your closet. 
If you don’t have a statement piece like this in your closet, go treat yourself with one and you won’t regret it! 
All this dress needs is a killer shoe and the look is complete.






I saved this one for last because I know not everybody is going to opt for an outfit that simple, but I think if your plans are narrowed down to clubbing and dancing this is something you should consider. 
It is not elegant, but it will keep you comfortable and you can pair it with some nice flats and you’re ready for the dance floor. 
Honestly if I was one of those people that go out partying in New Year’s Eve I would definitely wear something like this because it is very practical, and it hugs my figure perfectly so it doesn’t look sloppy.






For the makeup I  did a sparkly smokey eye, using the urban decay  naked 2 palette and went with a bold lip, red or deep purple depending on the outfit.




These were some of my favorite options for the new years eve outfit. 
Whatever you choose, hope you have an amazing night and happy new year!

Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KateAn_KateAn
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts