...London By Night...






Since I left home and started living on my own one thing has always made me happy and full in my soul, having my friends to sleepovers.
 As I grow older I find it more difficult to make new friends but also to keep the ones I made all these years. I’m not going to lie there has been a time where I chose the comfort of my home instead of going out with friends, and social anxiety doesn’t help much either.

Don’t get me wrong I love my friends to pieces and they are the most important people in my life, but I have the kind of friends where it doesn’t matter how long I haven’t seen them, every time we meet it feels like it hasn’t been a day we were apart.
 And well, being 4 hours away from most of them is not ideal either so, thank you Skype for keeping us connected! 
That’s how you know when a friendship is real in my opinion. 
I don’t believe in “best-friends” but I do believe in soul mates, and I call them friends. 









One of the results of my ootw challenge is that I go out more than I used to. 
Because, what girl wants to stay home after spending an hour putting an outfit together? So last week some friends of mine came to stay with us for the weekend and we went to see London by night and have some fun.









We started to walk towards Hyde park and Winter wonderland but were discouraged by the tremendously long queue, we then went to get a drink in sky garden and enjoyed the view from up high and lastly, we ended up meeting a new friend and walked through Central London with him, trying to show him the way to Baker Street. 
-I honestly doubt that he remembers us though-
What a night!


Where did you go// What did you do this week?





Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @Kate.An.Kate.An
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An

Comments

Popular Posts