...Things I Have Been Loving So Far...


I can’t even process how quick November has gone by. We are more than half way through and Christmas is creeping around the corner. As a rule, when it starts to get cold it is not the most pleasant experience for my skin. This is the season where my skin gets dry and patchy and blemishes appear out of nowhere so normally I tent to wear more makeup than I usually do. So, I thought it would be nice to share with you today some of my favorite products that I used throughout October and November and probably will continue to do so for the upcoming months.






       ·         The Body Shop Clay Foundation – This is a relatively new purchase of mine, but I am already loving it. Given the fact that my skin is oily, and nothing will last more than 4-6 hours, this foundation managed to stay for an entire 12-hour shift without me looking like an oily mess. The coverage was great, very lightweight and buildable and the price was very reasonable as well.

       ·         St. Moriz 60 min Fast Tan – I have recently been very upset with the fact that since I moved to UK I have no tan whatsoever and even though I go on holidays I am the type of person that prefers to avoid skin cancer and put on a 50 spf sunscreen than risk it all in the name of beauty. So, I tried a lot of different tanning products and this was by far my most easy and smooth choice. It didn’t leave any patches or strikes, and it didn’t transfer to any of my white clothes. It doesn’t come of if you sweat or wash and the only thing that you need to keep quite regular when tanned is to regularly scrub. Maintenance wise it does not require much and with my busy schedule that is a must have.

       ·         Tony & Guy Leave In Conditioner – I recently dyed my hair again and bleached them, so they have become drier than usual and they were more prone to break and frizz. But this has also been one of the busiest periods I’ve have so far and that means I had no time to properly moisturize my hair or use my hair mask in every wash. Hell, I didn’t have the time to even blow-dry my hair! This little tube for me was a lifesaver cause all it takes is 1 minute to apply it evenly in your hair after you wash them, and you’re done. Smells amazing and your hair will be super soft after you apply it. I will definitely be repurchasing this one.

       ·         Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – All it takes is 3 little drops in your moisturizer before you start your day to keep your face moisturized and vibrant all day. Initially I was a bit skeptical of putting an oil based product to my already oily face. But, what is actually making my face oilier is not the product but the fact that I am not hydrating my face properly. Since I started using my moisturizer day in – day out along with the Keihl’s oil I have noticed that my face doesn’t get as oily anymore and the dry patches caused by the weather change and the cold are now history, which makes me extremely happy cause I don’t have a giant shinny forehead anymore!

       ·         The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream – Just go into any Body Shop and smell this hand cream. Chances are you are going to buy it in the spot. Yeap, it smells That good! And it is a good moisturizer as well. It absorbs quickly, and it doesn’t leave you with an oily hand feeling that nobody likes.

       ·         Art Deco Limited Edition Bronzing Powder – Now this powder is no longer available in stores, but I am sure that any Art Deco bronzer will be as good cause the quality of this company is just lifechanging. Since I have a tan now I need to match my skin tone, so I have been using this one daily on top of my foundation to give my skin a bit of a sun kissed look. It only has a hint of shimmer in it which gives you a healthy-looking skin and a more natural effect. It blends really easily, and it has a long durance.   

       ·         Urban Decay Heat Palette – What could I possibly say of this palette that hasn’t already been said. I love the colors, the pigmentation, the durance, how well it blends, everything about this palette screams fall, and I love it! If you don’t have this palette you are seriously missing out! In my opinion this one is one of the best Urban Decay palettes made so far.

       ·         The Maybelline Lash Sensational – This mascara has been in my makeup bag for months. I keep repurchasing it and there is a reason for it. Because it is flipping good! It stays on all day, makes my lashes pop out and the mascara wand is so easy to use it just hugs your lashes so smoothly, doesn’t transfer to your eye area even if you get oily eyelids like me. It is worth the hype 100%.

       ·         Eylure Brow Pencil – I can’t tell you how many months I have been looking for a brow pencil that is not soft and creamy and it matches my color perfectly. This is a very easy to use pencil and it is very precise but blends out if you want to. It has a very nice spoolie in the other side that helps tame those eyebrows and honestly, I think I found the one. Will be using that for a good few months for sure.







These were some of the things I have been loving these months. What products have you been loving so far? 

Comments

Popular Posts