...My Top Ten Christmas Movies...



In todays’ post we are getting a bit more Christmassy. I don’t know about you but I’m already feeling that my favorite holidays are just around the corner with just 6 weeks until Christmas day!!

And there may or may not be Christmas music playing on right now, so if you are a true lover of this season like myself, chances are you are going to love this post.

So earlier on this week I was thinking of content for my next post and I knew it had to be related to Christmas, but I wasn’t sure what to write about first until I opened my tv and I saw Grinch playing. Movies are cozy, and they are one of the first things that put us into the hole holiday vibe. Either you enjoy watching them with your loved ones, or you’re more like me and you like to be on your own watching them in your laptop covered like a burrito in the bed duvet these movies listed below are classic and always enjoyable at any time or age.So get your popcorn ready!




                                                     Love Actually
                                                     The Nightmare Before Christmas
                                                     Scrooge A Christmas Carol
                                                     Matilda
                                                     Bad Santa
                                                     Home Alone Marathon
                                                     Elf
                                                     Harry Potter Marathon
                                                     Polar Express
                                                     Grinch



These are all the movies on my Christmas list. Which ones are on your list?


Comments

Popular Posts