... Christmas Movies Essentials ...







On today’s post we keep things festive and although most people think it’s way too early to start the celebrations for Christmas I have decided to block the hate and do festive themed posts anyway since I am already in that mood. So, haters back off this post is for the true Christmas lovers out there.

Two weeks ago, I made a post with my top ten Christmas movies, so it only seemed right to make today's post about the Christmas movie night essentials. And yes of course it is a list... I mean, what did you expect? So, lets get to it!

You will need:

1.       The movie




2.       Hot beverage of choice (mine’s coffee)






3.       Snacks – get those cookies ready!







4.       Make it cozy! Get your blankets and your pillows out and be a human burrito!








5.       The setting. Yes, go all out on Christmas decors!









6.       The company – choose wisely, your movie buddy is important








7.       Christmas scents






8.       The perfect outfit – make it comfy and soft






For me watching a movie and chilling with my favorite people is one of my best things to do always. But when you put some Christmas spirit in it, all becomes a tad better.


That’s how I like to spend my festive movie nights, how about you? 


Comments

Popular Posts