...Things that make Autumn the best season EVER...


Hello again,

I'm here today to share with you some of the reasons why I am obsessed with autumn. I find something really comforting in autumn • the colours of the trees, the crisp sunny mornings, the hot drinks that are socially acceptable again, the colour of the sea that turn into a dark grey and the sound of a thunderstorm late at night. All these are ave a very calming effect on me and I find this season very exciting because it includes Halloween and you get to prep everything for Christmas as well. I mean.. can it get any better? 

Ok call me crazy if you like, but as I am writing this post I have rain and thunderstorm sounds playing. And I live in UK so it's not that I miss rain or something ( lol )
But I genuinely find these sounds so relaxing and healing.
Let me tell you some of the other things I love in autumn, like the smells! The smell of a forest after rain, the smell of caramel in my latte, all the cool diffusers and candles that come out this time of the year, the smell of cinnamon in everything ( I love cinnamon btw ) the comfort food (see giant chocolate cookie with walnuts)
The movie nights and getting all cosy with my blanket on the sofa, having game nights with my friends.
So many things I love about this season that I honestly could ramble on and on until Christmas. So I will end this post here. But tell me, what is your favourite season and what do you love about it ?

Until next time
Lots of love, Kate
Where else you can find me

twitter- KateAn @KatiaFairytales
facebook- KateAn @KateAnag
instagram- KateAn @An_Kate_An










Comments

Popular Posts